2.07.2012

Mmmmmh I lOVE BAGELS!

This afternoon me and my sister went to the center of Groningen to grab a lunch. We went to a cute little lunchroom called Bagels & Beans! I decided to take a bagel with tuna, cheese and red onions and a nice glass of strawberry juice mmmmh!:) We talked about New York City, because within 9 days i'm travelling to 'the big apple' with my sister. We will stay 4 days in a very expensive hotel and the most funny part is that i won't have to pay any dollar for this holiday. This is because a few weeks ago i won a trip to New York City the city of fashion on facebook. I'm so excited!! After the lunch we went to go shopping, and I got this beautiful ring whit a pretty aqua green stone in it!<3


Bagel with tuna, chees and red unions, mmmmmmmh!:)
The Bagelmenu!:)


My hangover sister haha! ( she didn't feel oke after a night partying)
MMMMMH!






No comments:

Post a Comment