2.21.2012

Second Day in New York!

Hello beauty's,
In the afternoon we grabbed a lunch at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. That is the place were I've had the BEST chocolate milk with whipped cream ever, mmmmmmmmh!!:D But my chocolate milk was just the drink I've had ordered. Besides this beautiful drink I ordered this good tasting panini!:)

 
Mmmmmh Chocolate Milk!:)



 Yeaaah, finally we went to the Ugg store on 160 Columbus Avenue, there they have almost every sort of Ugg boot and other Ugg shoes!:) My boyfriend really want the chocolate brown Ugg boot for men, so I decided to buy them for his birthday!:)

After an hour we left the Ugg store and went to Zara. A franchise store you'll probably all know. I really love the clothes from Zara and so I found this beautiful white blazer for 86 dollar and this black and white legging for only 35 dollar!:) I liked them both so I decided to check out first all the cute shops in Soho.


 After a really good lasagna in a little restaurant on 5th avenue we went walking around to do some sight seeing, like Bryan park, the Empire State building and the Chrysler building, New york is sooo  pretty by night!!:)


 At the end of the evening we went to the M&M store on Time Square,
sooo cute with all the rainbow colors!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment