2.20.2012

NEWYORKSNAPSHOTS

     I bought this beautiful and colorful bracelet in a cute store called Forever 21 on Time Square,
next to jewelry this store also sells a lot of pretty colorful clothes!:)
Because of the different color stones I can were this bracelet with almost everything!!

Every morning we eat breakfast at a breakfast tent called COSI, they make really
good strawberry smoothies! mmmmmh!:P

When you are going to New York you you should definitely need to go shopping in Soho, 
they have the cutest stores every! I bought this beautiful pair of blue high heels 
in store called necessary clothing, I really love them and they walk very nice!:) 
And they were only 30 dollar!!

New york is beautiful with all the light!

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf have the best tasting Chocolate milk every, 
it was soooo good!:)
 Crazy time, haha!:D

Uggs Flagshipstore on Columbus 160 street, they have most every ugg!
Back home I already have leader brown uggs. My sweet boyfriend really want to have
the chocolate brown dust boots, therefore I decided to buy them for his birthday!!:D

And ofcourse the yellow cabs, when you are in New York you will see
them rushing by everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment