2.22.2012

Third Day in New York!


The third day of New York had began and today we went to see ground zero and do some shopping in Soho, but first breakfast!:)

 First we went to see the 9/11 memorial, it was very special to be at a place where something terrible had happened 11 years ago. At the place where the twin towers used to stand was made a memorial monument. Now a days they are building new towers next to the memorial monuments.

At the end of day we went to Soho to go shopping, well I have to say there are a lot of nice stores. My favorite store was necessary clothing where I bought almost all my clothers!:P Later I will show you my new clothing! In Soho they have also nice jewelry stores, me and my sister went to one store called ALDO. My sisters bought me an beautiful golden necklace one that I always wanted!:) it was a successful shopping day, soho is certainly a discrict were you have to go shopping when you are in New York...


 After a long day of shopping we went to a restaurant called Da Rosina, a little cozy Italian restaurant behind Time Square, the lasagne I ordered was really good!:)


 After a good dinner, We ended the evening with a nice wine and I'm not even 21 years old yet!:P
But it tasted good after a long day shopping!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment