As promised part 2 with a few other cute jackets at Somerset house, during London Fashion Week.
London Fashion week is the event of the year with many stylish people and streetstyle photographers. Also I was there to spot some colorful outfits and to support brands like Jackie Js Lee, David Koma & Clements Ribeiro. During my Trend spotting research I found some really pretty and different types of jackets, all with different patterns, fabrics and colors.
Below you can find part 1 of my favorite jackets of bloggers and Stylists that I spotted during London Fashion week at Somerset House London.
Can't wait to wear them!
Beautiful belt, don't you think? I bought this belt in a little store in Amsterdam. I'm not wearing a lot of belts, but I really love this one. The belt has gold with silver studs and fits perfect with a basic outfit! I'm sure this would not be my last belt to buy! :)
I adore my black fur Gilet. I like to combine my soft fluffy friend with different colors and fabrics. It is also nice with a sweater or blouse! The Fur gilet is from the webshop Romwe. It is really warm for the cold days during the winter, so it is a must have for the winter!:)
Some random pictures from the last couple of weeks!
1. My new studded loafers, Love it!!
2. In love with my Aztec denim shorts
3. My new brown leather belt from Rome
4. Snap shot of my favorite outfit in Rome
5. New Peace and Silver stone bracelets
6. Holey perfect jeans from Gina Tricot, really comfy jeans!
7. It's me with my lovely new jacket from Zara!;)
8. Outfit with top frommango, pink shorts fromH&M and Loafers from LOU!:)
I hope you like my snapshots
Before I went to Rome I did some shopping in Amsterdam, here is a sneak peek
of the things I bought!
1. Black and white stripe top from H&M
2. Aztec indian Dress from Breska
3. Black dress from H&M
4. Missoni printed maxi dress from unknow
5. Indian crop top from River Island
6. Neon pink shorts from H&M
7. Neon pink top from unknown
These are some things I brought to Rome!:)