3.02.2012

Amsterdam Snapshots!

Yesterday I went to go shopping in Amsterdam together with my boyfriend, during the day I've made some snapshots!:) Amsterdam is a beautiful city and fashionable city, everywhere you look you see people with different styles. I just love to be in Amsterdam, it is so different from Groningen!;) Even when we totally broke, we decided to go shopping! Well I got to say after the beautiful Levi's store on time square in New York, I fell in love with this jeansbrand!:) They have like really pretty jeans, blouses and bells. Every girl needs a good pair of jeans hanging in her closet, because a good pair of  jeans matches with almost everything!;) We also went to my favorite store called Monki, they have really nice clothes. I felt I deserved a gift and also did amazingly sweet boyfriend!:P He gave me this really nice silver legging, so sweet!<3 ( I will show you my new gift soon;)

What do you see, from left to right:
1. A little snapshot of my outfit, love the snake legging!<3
2. My favorite store, Monki
3.Beautiful brown leather belts from Levi's
4. Eating and drinking with my boyfriend
5. Nice blouses from Levi's
6. Jeans blouses which I totally Adore!(A)
7. A part of the new collection of Monki
8. Pretty boots from Levi's 
9. A nice orange blouse
10. Something you should do when you're in A'dam, ride a bike!:)
11. A walk along the canals with my boyfriend!<3
12. Super social, Chicago social club Amsterdam!;)
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amsterdam is a very cool and amazing city, gorgeous atmosphere and stylish crazy people. Like it!

    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete