1.06.2012

Hi there





My name is Kim van Hoesel, I'm a 20 year old Brand & Design management student (communication), during this study I learn more about design & management and how to work with programs like Indesign and Photoshop. When I finish my study I hope to fullfill a job in the fashion industry. My Blog is as you can see about Fashion, I really love fashion, I try to post every day! Right now I create looks with clothes, jewelry and shoes, but I also show you my new clothes, jewelry and shoes, next to that I post fashion things I like and my fashion inspirations and soon there will be also pictures from my looks. The webshops I like are Romwe, Nelly, Topshop and H&M. I follow trends but I also have my own style. As you can see I really like leathers tights and pants, blazers, rainbow colors, golden jewelry, fur and High heels!

                                      I started this blog two months ago and I am very curious what you think of my  
                                      blog? Please leave a comment with your opinion or tips!
                                      Thanks for visiting my blog and hopefully till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment